As a Sales Operations Lead at Acerta you will be responsible for providing broad operational day-to-day support to the Acerta sales team, with ownership of our CRM (SalesForce). You will work closely with the sales team, helping them identify gaps and focus on the right deals, guiding and enforcing the sales process in every deal.
The goal of the sales manager is to reinforce and monitor the sales process to ensure it is supporting effective sales execution and business impact. The sales manager will also have a passion for data – to remove the barriers for sales to collect it, continually refine its quality and reliability, and finally help Acerta leverage data to our advantage.
The Sales Operations Lead will effectively support the Account Executives in their ability to sell and drive revenue. The Sales Manager will be responsible for overseeing a smooth, effective sales process to enable the growth of the organization. Throughout, the sales manager will ensure the use and education of consistent Sales KPI definitions and metrics across company.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- You will own accuracy of the forecast and will run pipeline reviews
- Support the sales team with using SalesForce for lead & opportunity management, process improvement, tracking and analytics
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes
- Create weekly forecast updates and monthly content for executive presentations
- Support definition of rep and team metrics and setup the processes to monitor these
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment
- Assist with on-boarding and training new sales talent (including on Salesforce)
- Maintain regular check-ins with Account Executives and others who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem solving.
- Assist with territory management, as well as account assignment
- Help design incentive & plans and work closely with finance to ensure accurate commission payments
- 1-3 years of experience in sales operations as a Salesforce subject matter expert with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards
- 3-5 years of experience in sales, specifically as an SDR or account executive with good exposure to building and managing a pipeline, qualifying and progressing opportunities
- Above experience in B2B or enterprise sales, or experience at the level of deal complexity and velocity similar to Acerta
- Bachelor's degree required, technical or business-related field preferred.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure team execution and business impact.
- Advanced SalesForce skills (dashboarding, reporting, administration, basic configuration)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Initiative, energy, and drive
- Team player
- Innovative & Curious
- Problem solver
Acerta is transforming quality control by leveraging artificial intelligence to help automakers get complex products to market faster and with fewer defects. Our machine learning models support the entire automotive life cycle, enabling Acerta's clients to locate the earliest indicators of future product failures in the plant and on the road, from the assembly line to the finish line. From reducing scrap and rework rates to accelerating root cause analysis, we provide automotive engineers with the tools to optimize vehicle quality, safety, and reliability.
We're committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life. Come join us.
www.acerta.ai | LinkedIn | Twitter