As a Full Stack Engineer at Acerta, you are a key member of the software engineering team. You will be responsible for the software design, implementation, and deployment of the components that you will be leading. You will also be responsible for adherence to, and evaluation of the quality, consistency, and robustness of code that both you and your peers develop. You are passionate about developing and deploying reliable software-as-a-service solutions that are resilient, self-healing and scalable.
You are responsible for the integration of the subcomponents, both backend and frontend, that you participate in the development of. This includes the design, development, and evaluation of interfaces between these components.
- Build UI solutions that meet and exceed our customers' needs and well isolated from backend function realization
- Build back-end function and API that supports user facing features
- Maintain and support customer usage of the software deployed, including enhancements, upgrades, bug-fixes, and other customer-support requests cost-effectively and responsively.
- Own the reliability of the application and services by partnering with operations and infrastructure to build, scale and monitor services and applications.
- Analyze and optimize User Interface and Backend Application code for efficiency, to support cost optimization
- 3+ years of experiences in successful deployment of production code at scale in cloud environment
- 5+ years of professional experience building high-performance, reliable systems in a complex, multi-tiered and distributed environment.
- Proven track record of writing maintainable code and decent implementations of design patterns.
- Experience in develop and implement test cases (Unit test, integration test, and User Acceptance test) that ensure code meets acceptance criteria
- Experience and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise in developing using RESTful API, GraphQL, Webhooks, and Event driven micro services architecture
- Sense of ownership and self-starter who enjoys both software design and excels in implementation of the design.
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experiences providing solid knowledge of CS fundamentals (OOP, design patterns, algorithms, etc...)
- Experiences in development Machine Learning solutions that are deployed with Cloud Native Cloud First approach
- Desire to work on the next generation of Artificial Intelligence applications
- Experiences in successful deployment of B2B cloud-based solutions
- Experiences in Next.js, Istio, Micro-frontend, Network and security management, access control, Server less functions