Acerta is seeking a results-driven performance marketer who is highly analytical and has experience managing campaigns across multiple platforms efficiently and profitably. The Marketing Director will drive a strategy and tactical plan that results in high quality inbound leads, supporting Acerta’s sales objectives. You will utilize and expand the company’s customer base, create and execute unifying marketing content targeted at new and existing customers, and effectively manage the marketing team. As Marketing Director, you support both internal and external customers through the creation of sales enablement artifacts and collateral. You measure your success and pivot your approach - using metrics and data as your guide.
- Develop and implement a strategic marketing plan that raises brand awareness, generates quality leads, and drives revenue.
- Drive a strategy and implement a tactical plan that results in high quality inbound leads, supporting Acerta’s sales objectives.
- Execute brand, product, and customer research initiatives to aid marketing campaigns
- Build an overall strategy that identifies Acerta’s target audience segments, key geographies, and a strong testing framework.
- Establish overall revenue goals and associated budget allocation.
- Increase Acerta’s customer base with content that targets both new and existing customers
- Partner with the Sales Team to build and evolve sales enablement strategies and collateral that support and drive the success of Acerta’s market penetration, and business objectives.
- Utilize exceptional people skills to direct and manage marketing resources (internally and externally)
- Support Acerta’s Product Management team to develop promotional pricing strategies to maximize value for each customer.
- Communicate overall performance to senior leadership, highlighting trends and opportunities for additional investment. Report progress and ROI metrics on a regular basis.
- Build strong relationships across major marketing platforms (FB, IG, YT, Snap, Google) to get first looks at new marketing opportunities and drive volume and relationship-based cost efficiencies.
- Cultivate external partnerships that can support profitable and scalable user acquisition, including platform owners (e.g., Apple, Google, Amazon)
- Drive marketing and communications strategies that are measurable against relevant metrics.
- You are the keeper of the Acerta brand, including brand management, and ensure that a standard is maintained both internally and externally.
- Track and evolve the Acerta website and social media analytics.
- Build a strategic marketing team to successfully support the growth of Acerta
- Manage and secure external vendor relationships that support Acerta’s marketing tactics and projects
Who you are:
- Digitally savvy. You are experienced in managing and measuring digital marketing.
- Driven. You are looking for an opportunity to make a major impact with your work and to constantly learn and develop your strategic B2B and ABM marketing skills.
- Adaptable. You are comfortable working with a variety of clients in a variety of environments.
- Relationship driven. You quickly establish trust with team members.
- Strategic and creative thinker. You think “big picture” as well as manage details.
- Results oriented. You know that in early-stage companies, all that matters is the pipeline and revenue growth. You know how to deliver these results through marketing.
- Achievement-oriented and with proven success in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
- Strong project management skills – you know how to juggle multiple competing priorities.
- Superior communicator - both verbal and written.
- 10+ years experience in performance marketing and are metrics driven, in either the automotive or manufacturing industry. You have experience that brings an intimate understanding of the industry, the players and how they like to communicate.
- Experience with account-based marketing (ABM) as well as content creation and execution.
- Deep understanding of optimization algorithms, bid types, targeting, and buying strategies across existing and emerging marketing platforms.
- Experience buying and negotiating ad buys, that may include acquiring users with exposure to international markets.
- Experience with Google Analytics and marketing attribution tools.
- Ability to think strategically and see the big picture while knowing how to tactically execute.
- Budget management and/or P&L experience.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- A love of data and strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Thoughtful, collaborative leadership style with strong communication skills and the ability to influence others.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organization skills.