Acerta’s machine learning platforms leverage automotive assembly and vehicle data to detect the earliest indicators of future product failures. We help automakers optimize quality, safety, and reliability throughout the entire product life cycle, from the assembly line to the finish line.
About your duties
- Manage key account deployments, with support from a cross functional team
- Responsible for the entire life cycle of the program from pre-sales proposal, onboarding, model development, deployment roll-out, to continuous improvement and expansion.
- Manage (determine) feasibility assessment for new prospective customers and instrumental in positioning Acerta’s platform to provide value
- Key decision maker required to facilitate technical discussion and formulate open issues to drive successful implementation.
- Support the sales team with customer discovery for proposal preparation, requiring in-depth knowledge of both Acerta’s product offering and client industry.
- Manage customer relationships – build rapport with customer stakeholders, lead customer correspondence and deliverable presentation, etc.
- Follow operational processes, resolve problems, and identify work process improvements
About your qualifications:
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Program Manager or Project Manager, with a track record of successful programs/projects
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Production Engineer or similar (Experience working in a automotive high volume production setting is preferred)
- Undergraduate degree in Applied Sciences, Engineering, or Software Engineering
- Experience working with customers – responsibilities for customer deliverables, external communication, or similar.
- Familiar with working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.
- Independent and takes initiative, able to work well under pressure and with little supervision.
- You enjoy project management – you like working with a cross-functional team, meticulously planning, and being the voice of the customer.
- You have a strong sense of ownership – you look for new and effective ways to approach projects, continuously explore opportunities to add value, and take responsibility for decisions on driving the team.
- You are action orientated – you plan with the end in mind and follow up on feedback to ensure positive outcomes.
- You are an avid learner with a thirst for knowledge – you take the initiative to look for opportunities to improve your skills and capabilities.
- You value attention to detail, documentation, and clear process
- You have strong interpersonal skills, able to build rapport with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You demonstrate a good level of autonomy and professionalism with strong decision making ability and risk management.
About what we offer:
- Competitive salary • Health insurance • Support for career development
- Team lunches, game nights •Hackathons •Ping-pong tournaments